87. Specialists in intercultural studies say that it is not easy to_____ (适应不同文化中的生活).
答案：adapt oneself to living in different cultures
解析：adapt oneself to “使自己适应……” to为介词，后接动名词
88. Since my childhood I have found that _____ (没有什么比读书对我更有吸引力).
答案：nothing is more attractive to me than reading
解析：nothing is more … than …“没……比某事更……”；有吸引力为“attractive”
89. The victim_____ (本来有机会活下来) if he had been taken to hospital in time.
答案：would have a chance to survive或would have a chance of survival
解析：虚拟语气，这里表示与过去相反的假设，从句用过去完成时，主句用should/would have done ; “有机会做某事……”译为“have the chance to do sth.”
90. Some psychologists claim that people_____ (出门在外时可能会感到孤独).
答案：might feel lonely when they are away from home
解析：出门在外：away from home，该句也可以同时省略掉they are，但不可只省任意一个。
91. The nation's population continues to rise_____ (以每年1200万人的速度).
答案：at a speed of 12 million people per year
解析：at a rate/speed of …意为“以……的速度”
Provide a Better Life for Senior Citizens Now we have a growing population of senior citizens. To ensure happy lives for them has become a focus of attention. Our traditiona
Passage Twenty-five (Exploration of the Titanic) After resting on the ocean floor, split asunder and rusting, for nearly three-quarters of a century, a great ship seemed to