20. government对于制定standards and regulation不用承担责任 反而是企业自己要承担责任 社会也会因此得益 题库里有的
V2说businesses and organizations 不在政府管理下， society will benefit.
No.132 “Governments should not be responsible for regulating businesses and other organizations. Instead, society would benefit if the organizations themselves assumed responsibility for establishing and enforcing their own standards and regulations.”
1. Admittedly, the goveronment should not regulate the business or other organizations too much. Too much supervision will harm the development of the business or an organization.
2. Let the business alone to regulate itself will also cause problems. The ultimate goal of the business is to gain benefit, therefore all the activities will serve this pivotal goal even at the expense of the social benefit.
3. The ideal combination can be the midst.
1. too much interference from the government would undoubtedly impede the development of businesses and organizations. 1, 政府干涉过多可能或扼杀企业的积极性positivity. 显然如果没有自主决定the power of independently making decisions, 那么eventually, lead to the less active economy. 2, 政府过度的exorbitant干涉可能会打乱市场发展的自然规律disturb the natural order of the market. 比如regulation on the type of product 可能市场上的excessive demand or supply.
2. 但是也不是说政府should assume no necessary supervision over the business. 首先, 毕竟,企业的一切行为都是为了利益最大化. 缺乏管理,很可能产生很多negative results.政府有义务确保keep the national market in healthy condition. 如果缺乏suitable regulation, 有可能会出现恶性的竞争inordinate competition. 又比如Enron cheat on the financial condition. 第二, 政府有时要帮助企业度过recession.依靠企业自身的力量, 可能不能overcome the huge destroy of the recession.
3. 要有适当的regulation, 同时adequate freedom. 才能健康地发展.
View1: if organizations are allowed to establish their own regulations, the enforcement of regulations will be enhanced and the governmental burden of organizations will be released.
View2: however, the lack of authoritative and uniform regulations will ultimately do harm to both organizations and entire society.
Evidence: disturb of market order, monopoly, unfair competition.
To society: Unqualified products, high prices, environmental pollution, waste of resources
Do harm to international trade because the lack of uniform standards and the assurance of credit.
21. the constant innovation and change within an organization is as likely to damage the organization as to improve it.
V1： issue是 constant innovation and change 能为企业带来improvement的同时也会带来一样damage
用的 as as 结构 具体不记得了 improvement在后面一个as后的 就一句话
V2：.AI: the constant innovation and change within an organization is as likely to damage the organization as to improve it.
题库原题：Constant innovation and change within an organization are as likely to damage the organization as they are to improve to it.
V1Innovation and changes are as likely do damage to an organization as do good to it. 大意就是创新和变化能够给一个组织带来的不良影响并不比好的影响少。
V2Constant innovation and change within an organization are as likely to damage the organization as they are to improve it.
1．We are living in a world which is developing at a termendous speed which requires constant innovation and change.
2．However, constant change and innovation can do harm to the organization if we can not adapt the organization to the innovation and changes.
3．Innovation and change is a double-edged sword. We should quickly adjust ourselves to the innovation and change and make them better serve us.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology GRE: 1353 GMAT:720 Stanford University (CA) GRE: 1354 GMAT:720 University of California–Berkeley GRE: 1353 GMAT:707 Georgia In
GMAT考试是美国管理专业招收研究生委员会主办和负责指导的考试, 其英文全称是Graduate Management Admission Test。GMAT考试的科目包括会计学、经济学、管理学、普通管理、生产管理、行政管理、