1. American president has the following power except___.
A appointing government officials
B commanding the armed forces
C making foreign policies
D interpreting the Constitution
2. When was the Declaration of Independence adopted by the Continental Congress?
A On July2, 1776 B On June4, 1776
C On July4, 1776 D On July6, 1774
3. The city's name, "Philadelphia" means__.
A fishing pit B waste land
C brotherly love D wild land
4. has been called the "cradle of American liberty".
A Boston B Philadelphia
C Plymouth D Chicago
5. How many continental states were there at the time of independent of the United States?
A 13 B 53
C 48 D 35
6. "I am not a crook" was said by__.
A Kennedy B Truman C Richard Nixon D Franklin D. Roosevelt
7. Who ever said "I have a dream"?
A Benjamin Franklin B Francis Bacon
C Lincoln D Martin Luther King
8. The War on Poverty was put forward by__.
A Kennedy B Truman
C Johnson D Franklin D. Roosevelt
9. The largest cities in Canada is__.
A Ottaw B Toronto
C Vancouver D Montreal
10. About __ of the people of Quebec are French descents.
A 80% B 30%
C 90% D 50%