问题是：In many countries people working in sport and entertainment earn much more money than professionals like doctors, nurses and teachers. Why do you think this happens in some societies and do you consider it is good or bad?
In my opinion it is unjust that a sports star such as David Beckham earns far more money than a doctor whose work is invaluable in saving peoples’ lives. The principle reason for saying this is that the doctor clearly makes a much more valuable contribution to society than someone who is involved in the entertainment industry.
I personally believe that in the ideal world someone’s income would relate to their value to society. However, in the modern world, it is almost unavoidable the famous will have the highest incomes because of their media exposure.
1. In a word， ________________________________________________。So， it is sagacious /sensible to support the statement that it is better to__________________________________。
2. In a word，__________________________________. Taking into account of all these factors， we may draw the conclusion that___________。
3. In summary, ____________________________________. It could be safely assumed that ___________________________________.Therefore, ________________________________.
4. In summary, while there are arguments to be made for both sides, it is clear that there are greater advantages of __________________________________ because of the above mentioned reasons.
5. To a certain extent I agree that ________________________________ . However, I also believe that _______________________________.