1. Love eg My dad loves going to football games
2. Adore eg She adores working with children.
3. Be fairly keen on eg I am fairly keen on Korean dance.
4. Be a big fan of eg I’m a big fan of ELynn Harris books
5. Be enthusiastic about eg She was even less enthusiastic about going to Spain.
6. Be crazy about eg I'm not crazy about Chinese food
7. Be really into eg Luke has always been into photography
8. Be fond of (often use with food) eg She is really fond of cooking.
1. detest eg They detested each other on sight.
2. Loathe eg I loathe modern art.
3. Can’t stand/bear eg I can't stand to see good food going to waste.
1. Glad eg I've never been so glad to see anyone in my life!
2. Delighted eg I was delighted that you could stay.
3. Thrilled eg He was thrilled at the prospect of seeing them again.
4. Fantastic eg The weather was absolutely fantastic.
5. Terrific eg She's doing a terrific job.
6. in a good mood eg I am in a good mood today!
7. in heaven/ A million dollars. eg I'm in heaven/I feel like a million dollars.
8. joy eg I jumped for joy.
9. air. eg I'm walking on air.
1.Irritated eg She was getting more and more irritated at his comments.
2.Furious eg She was absolutely furious at having been deceived.
Piss off eg Why don't you just piss off and leave me alone?
3.Be upset with eg Your friends will be upset with you.
4.Be mad at eg She's mad at me for being late.
5.Lose one’s temper eg He lost his temper when he saw the room was in such a mess.
6.Burn sb up eg His behavior burns me up.
7.Be exploded with rage eg Suddenly Charles exploded with rage.
8.Be up in arms eg .When I walked into my office, the boss was up in arms.
1.Be afraid of eg I am afraid of losing job
2.Be scared of eg For journalists nothing is scared
3.Scare sb out of one’s mind/wits eg His words really scared me out of mind.
4.Be frightened of eg She was frightened that the plane would crash.
5.Be petrified to do eg I'm petrified of snakes.
6.Give sb creeps eg His ghost story gave the children the creeps.
1.Be pride of eg I am so pride of my father.
2.take pride in eg We take great pride in offering the best service in town.
3.Conceited (negative) eg It's very conceited of you to assume that your work is always the best.
4.Arrogant (negative) eg John is so arrogant that he thinks he is better than everyone else.
5.Holds others in contempt eg It is not good to holds others in contempt.