1) In view of the above-mentioned negative factors/disadvantage(s)/defects in A, people's second thought is to...
(e.g. In view of the above-mentioned negative factors in raising the output, our second thought is to improve the quality of products.)
2) To counter/offset/counteract/cancel undesirable/side/ill effects/influence/results of A, B is put forward/proposed/advanced as another better course/ solution to...
(e.g. To counter the undesirable effects of rigid administration, emotional investment is advanced as another better course to success in business.)
3) In their efforts to battle against dark side/incongruous elements A h as brought along with it, however, people come up with another approach/solution /course to...namely...
(e.g. In their efforts to battle against the dark side the examination-oriented education has brought along with it, educators come up with another approach to the problem, namely the quality-oriented education.)
4) In contrast with the drawbacks/demerits/flaws of A, B can serve as a better step/move/advance in the right direction/to ward the solution for the problem of...
(e.g. In contrast with the drawbacks caused by nuclear power, the solar power can serve as a better move toward the solution for the problem of energy crisis.)
5) So when it comes to an effective remedy for/a good counter-balance to the problems/limits/faults/weaknesses in A, people naturally think of B.
(e.g. So when it comes to an effective remedy for the weaknesses in competition, people naturally think of cooperation.)
6) But it has also brought along with it the negative effect/disadvantage /weakness that...
7) However, it is not without limits/problems/faults/defects, for example, ...
8) Like anything else, it also has its own dark side, as evidenced in...
9) For/Despite/In spite of the advantages/benefits/positive effects A has, it has suffered from/posed some disadvantages/harm/negative effects.
10) To attain this goal, however, we still have much work to do/many obstacles to remove.