1. The shortage of natural resources such as oil, fresh water and forests is increasingly serious. What are the causes of this phenomenon and what are your solutions?
2. It is not necessary for students to go to school because more information is accessible on the Internet. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
3 .Today many people are afraid of leaving their home because of crime.Some people think that more action should be taken to prevent crime while others believe that little can be done about this. What is your view?
4. Motorised flight is the greatest invention in the modern world. No other inventions have more significant impact on our lives. Do you agree or disagree?
5. Some people argue that teaching children of different abilities together benefits them all. Others believe that intelligent children should be taught separately and given special treatment. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
6. Traffic and housing problems in major cities can be solved by moving large companies, factories and their employees to the countryside. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
7 .Space research is a waste of money. The government should spend money on improving people’s living conditions. To what extent you agree or disagree?
8. Some people think that the increasing business and cultural contact between countries has positive effect. Others believe it will cause countries to lose their identities. Do you agree or disagree?
9 .Some people think air transport of foreign fruit and vegetable products can give us more choices while others think this make the price of fruits and vegetables higher. What is your opinion?
10. International tourism is the biggest industry in the world now. Unfortunately, international tourism creates tension rather than understanding between people from different cultures. Do you agree or disagree?