1) There are several/a number of reasons/factors for my choice/pursuit ( o f...)/fondness (for...)/adaptability (to...)/concentration (on...)/advocacy (of. ..)/belief (in...) (或my seeking/choosing to do sth.)
(e.g. There are several reasons for my fondness for the sports.)
2) Among the factors that contribute to my achievement/choice/struggle/. .., three/a few shout louder/weigh more heavily/stand out.
(e.g. Among the factors that contribute to my success in studies, three shout louder.)
3) The reasons/factors/causes for my love (of...)/interest (in...)/determination (to do sth.)/objection (to sth.)/...are varied and individual.
(e.g. The reasons for my pursuit of the career are varied but individual.)
4) A variety of/Quite a few factors have led me to do sth.
(e.g. Quite a few factors have led me to form the habit of collecting stamps .)
5) My outlook (on...)/choice (of...)/participation (in...)/devotion (to...) stems from/derives from/results from some/several chief factors.
(e.g. My pleasant memory of my Chinese teacher stems from several chief fact ors.)
6) Our life/history/society abounds with/is rich in/is full of typical examples/illustrations.(e.g. 略)
7) Cases illustrative of this definition/truth/theory/principle/mechanism /saying/proverb are not rare/are too numerous to mention one by one/can be found everywhere in our life/society.
(e.g. Cases illustrative of the saying—facts speak louder than words—are too numerous to mention one by one.)
8) To illstrate the theory in question, we can cite many examples.( e.g. 略)
9) According to my observation/knowledge, many examples from our real life can serve/be used (employed/cited) as good evidence for the definition in question.(e.g. 略)
Joy and sadness are experienced by people in all cultures around the world, but how can we tell when other people are happy or despondent? It turns out that the expression of many
"When people succeed, it is because of hard work, Luck has nothing to do with success." Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific and examples to explain your