1）It is obvious that the number of private cars is on the increase which makes...
2) This is what we are unwilling to see, so some way must be found out to...
3) Fortunately, however, more and more people come/begin to realize that ... ...
4) Unfortunately, things have worsened/come/developed to the point where ...
5) But have you ever stopped to think what/how/why...?
6) If we take a further/colder/closer look at this problem/matter, however, more secrets/grounds/chances/ways will be found out for...
(e.g. ...putting it right/taking action against it/improving it)
7) But this (dis)agreement ceases to exist as soon as...
8) A further/deeper analysis/study/exposure of.../A further comparison between...can reveal more about.../can show us more ways to...(how to...)
9) If you push the analysis/study/argument/comparison/exposure further, you will see that...
10) The same is true of many cases in life.
Joy and sadness are experienced by people in all cultures around the world, but how can we tell when other people are happy or despondent? It turns out that the expression of many
"When people succeed, it is because of hard work, Luck has nothing to do with success." Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific and examples to explain your