1) To prevent this phenomenon/trend from worsening/running wide/To guide the matter/situation to the best advantage, it is necessary/important to...
2) In the face of...some people take the position that.../some people come to believe that..., to which I can't attach/add my consent.
或:In the face of...people retain/take/show/assume different attitudes/position s/standpoints.
或：In the face of...many people have come up with...
3) But many people feel puzzled about/perplexed at/over whelmed with...(the changes/situation), so this essay is intended to...
4) Although lots of people follow the fashion/trend, I still set my heart on...
5) To get a sense of how...we must turn first to causes for it/to what benefit (harm/problems/difference) it has brought to our society.
6) This is a (n) favorable/unfavorable/unhealthy/essential/marked/grateful change/tendency/situation, but factors/causes/reasons for it are not hard to find(或but its appearance/existence derives from a variety of factors).
7) The progress/improvement/change(s) in...is(are) really tremendous/remarkable/prodigious/marvelous, so it is necessary to understand (see) what it (they) illustrate (s)/prove(s)/account(s) for.
8) A comparison between these changes may be a good way to learn more about...
9) More insight/inspiration/truth/thought can be deduced from these changes.
10) This situation/phenomenon/trend/tendency is rather distressing/disturb- ing/depressing/heart-rending, for the opposite of it is just in line with our wishes/just what is to be expected.
Joy and sadness are experienced by people in all cultures around the world, but how can we tell when other people are happy or despondent? It turns out that the expression of many
"When people succeed, it is because of hard work, Luck has nothing to do with success." Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific and examples to explain your