1) If sth. is allowed to take its course, it will be sure/bound to bring about/leave/entail desired (unexpected/grave/immediate/reverse/disastrous/far-re aching) effects/consequences/influences.
2) There are sure/believed/supposed to be some good/bad/beneficial/harmful effects/consequences/influences.
3) Come what may, it has given rise to several adverse/wholesome effects.
4) What merits our special/increasing attention/concern, therefore, is a number of effects/influences sth. has produced/exerted.
(e.g. What merits our primary concern, therefore, is a variety of effects the bad practices in our Party have produced.)
5) The influence/effect/consequence of...has not been confined/limited to...(It also...)
(e.g. The influence of our outlook on life has not been confined to any particular aspect of social life. Instead, it has left its mark on every facet of our society.)
6) From the analyses of causes for...it is not hard for one to arrive at/come to/reach/draw/assert/deduce/confirm the conclusion that...(或...to distinguish/see the direction in which...)
(e.g. From the analyses of causes for divorces, it is not hard for us to draw the conclusion that the divorce rates will go up steadily under the current circumstances.)
7) If one continues to cast an indifferent eye on/to turn a deaf ear to/ to be blind to/to overlook the problem, things are sure to go from bad to worse.
或：If one is in real earnest in giving all his attention/concern to the problem/matter, things are bound to go from good to better/from bad to good.
(e.g. If the governments at all levels are in earnest in giving their special concern to the problem of unemployment, things are more than likely to go from bad to good.)
8) Thus it can be seen from the above that (doing) sth. means much/a great deal/lots more than itself.
(e.g. Thus it can be seen that nourishing honesty in government bodies means much more than itself.)
9) The significance of (doing) sth. is embodied/reflected in the following respects.
10) Obviously/Evidently/Clearly/No doubt, sth. will contribute much to... (will add life/color/variety/new meanings/vigor to...)
(e.g. Clearly, the afforestation drive will contribute much to our living environment.)
Joy and sadness are experienced by people in all cultures around the world, but how can we tell when other people are happy or despondent? It turns out that the expression of many
"When people succeed, it is because of hard work, Luck has nothing to do with success." Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific and examples to explain your