1) With the rapid improvement in.../growing awareness of..., more and more.../sth....
1随着…的飞速发展/越来越多的关注，越来越… (e.g. With the considerable improvement in building industry, more and more structures are being erected to set the people's minds at ease.)
2) Recently, sth./the problem of...has been brought to popular attention/ has become the focus of public concern.
2 近来，某事/某问题引起了人们的普遍关注/成了公众关注的焦点。 (e.g. Recently, the problem of unemployment has been brought to such popular attention that governments at all levels place it on the agenda as the first matter.)
3) One of the universal issues we are faced with/that cause increasing concern is that...
3 我们面临的一个普遍问题是… /一个越来越引人关注的普遍问题是… (e.g. One of the universal issues that draw (cause) growing concern is whether it is wise of man to have invented the automobile.)
4) In the past few years, there has been a boom/sharp growth/decline in.. .
4 在过去的几年里，…经历了突飞猛进/迅猛增长/下降。 (e.g. In the past ten years, there has been a sharp decline in the number of species.) 例：在过去的几年里，物种数量骤然下降。
5) Nowadays, more/most important/dangerous for our society is...
5 如今对我们社会更（最）为重要的（危险的）事情是… (e.g. Nowadays, most dangerous for our society is the tendency to take advantage of each other in political circles.)
6) According to the information given in the table/graph, we can find that...
7) As can be seen from the table/graph/figure, there is a marked increase /decline/favorable (an unfavorable) change in...
8) As we can see from the table/graph/figure above, drastic/considerable/ great changes have taken place in...over the period of time from...(年份)to...( 年份)
8 据上面图表（数字）所示，从某年到某年某方面发生了剧烈的（相当大的；巨大的）变 化。
9) The table/graph shows that there is a(n) declining/increasing trend of ...from...(年份) to...(年份)
10) Anyone who takes a closer look at the data in the table/graph can be surprised to find that...
Joy and sadness are experienced by people in all cultures around the world, but how can we tell when other people are happy or despondent? It turns out that the expression of many
"When people succeed, it is because of hard work, Luck has nothing to do with success." Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific and examples to explain your