2. According to a recent survey, a growing number of people express a strong desire to take another job or spend more time on their job in order to get more money to support their family.
3. From what has been discussed above, I am fully convinced that the leisure life-style is undergoing a decline with the progress of modern society, it is not necessary a bad thing.
4. The problem of international tourism has caused wide public concern over the recent years.
5. Many people believe that international tourism produce positive effects on economic growth and local government should be encouraged to promote international tourism.
6. But what these people fail to see is that international tourism may bring about a disastrous impact on our environment and local history.
7. As for me, I'm firmly convinced that the number of foreign tourists should be limited, for the following reasons:
8. In addition, in order to attract tourists, a lot of artificial facilities have been built, which have certain unfavorable effects on the environment.
9. For lack of distinct culture, some places will not attract tourists any more. Consequently, the fast rise in number of foreign tourists may eventually lead to the decline of local tourism.
10. There is a growing tendency for parents to ask their children to accept extra educational programs over the recent years.
Joy and sadness are experienced by people in all cultures around the world, but how can we tell when other people are happy or despondent? It turns out that the expression of many
"When people succeed, it is because of hard work, Luck has nothing to do with success." Do you agree or disagree with the quotation above? Use specific and examples to explain your