Part VI Translation
82. Even though they were already late, they would rather stop for the beautiful view(宁愿停下来欣赏美丽的景色) than just go on.
83. No agreement was reached in the discussion between the two parties, as either side refuses to soften their positions (任何一方都不肯放弃自己的立场)lose their ground
84. The pills could have cured the cancer patient (本来可以治愈那位癌症病人的), but he didn’t follow the doctor’s advice and take them regularly.
85. It is really kind of you to give me so much help（你真好，给了我那么多帮助）；I really feel obliged to you.
86. The war left the family scattered all over the world, and it was thirty years before they were able to reunite（他们才得以重聚）
以下为新东方版六级翻译题答案： 六级翻译(王兆飞) 82. would rather stop to enjoy the beautifulscenery 83. neither chose to give up its ownposition 84. could have cured
Part V Cloze 62 employers63 but64 devote65competitive66 academic67 earnestly68 outside69 demanding70 potential71 relevant72 up73 voluntary74 and75 Exceptional76 perform77 formally7