Section B Passage One
57. What can we learn from some recent studies?
答案：D. Interracial lodging may have diverse outcomes.
58. What does Sam Boakye’s remark mean?
答案：D. Being surrounded by white peers motivates a black student to work harder to succeed.
59. What does the Indian University study show?
答案：A. Interracial roommates are more likely to fall out.
60. What does Alec Webley consider to be the “definition of integration”?
答案：D. The school randomly assigns roommates without regard to race.
61. What does Grace Kao say about interracial lodging?
答案：A. It is unscientific to make generalizations about it without further study.
62. What is the finding of the Global Humanitarian Forum?
答案：B. Rates of death from illnesses have risen due to global warming.
63. What do we learn about the Forum’s report from the passage?
答案：A. It was challenged by some climate and risk experts.
64. What does Dr. Pielke say about the Forum’s report?
答案：B. It is invalid in terms of methodology.
65. What is Soren Andreasen’s view of the report?
答案：D. Its rough estimates are meant to draw the attention of world leaders.
66. What does Kofi Annan say should be the focus of the Copenhagen conference?
答案：D. How rich countries can better help poor regions reduce climate hazards.
2011年6月四级作文真题 Online Shopping 1 现在网上购物已成为一种时尚 2 网上购物有很多好处，也有不少问题 3 我的建议 高分范文 One of the controversial issues today is
11 A) He is careless about his appearance。 12 B) Jane may be caught in a traffic jam。 13 A) Training for the Mid-Atlantic Championships。 14 D) He has been