94. The terrible noise is _B_ me mad.
A turing B driving C setting D putting
drive sb. mad(crazy) 使某人发疯。
114. We are bound _B_ with difficulties in our English study.
A to have met B to meet C meeting D having met
be bound to do sth. 一定会做某事。
118. Everyone assumed what he said _B_ based on facts.
A is B to be C were D being
assume sb.(sth.)to do sth. 想当然的认为某人（某事物）要做某事。
assume + that引导的从句。
129. The shape of Italy on a map has often been compared _C_ a long Wellington boot.
A as B with C to D against
130. Since everyone would like to find an apartment near the university, there are very few _C_ apartments in the area.
A free B empty C vacant D reserved
vacant adj. 空闲的。
144. I know Jonathan quite well and never doubt _B_ he can do a good job of it.
A whether B that C when D what
doubt + whether引导的从句，怀疑是否… ； doubt + that引导的从句。对...真的有疑虑。
156. Let bygones be bygones. Don’t _D_ so much on the past.
A lie B lay C dwelt D dwell
let bygones be bygones. 让过去的过去吧。 dwell vi. 居住； dwell on 老是想着…
162. Intellect is to the mind _B_ sight is to the body.
A which B what C where D but
Air is to man what water is to the fish. 空气对于人类来说就象水对于鱼来说一样重要。
165. His honesty is _D_, nobody can doubt it.
A in question B beside the question C out of the question D without question
in question = under discussion 正在讨论中的； beside the question 离题，与题无关；
out of the question 不可能的； out of question 没有问题的，毫无疑问的；
without question 没有问题的，毫无疑问的 = out of question.
172. Nearly all major cities in the US are crime-ridden. New York is _A_.
A a case in point B a case to point C the case D in the case of
a case in point 有说服力的例子。
185. “Frank is up late working again.”
“This is the third time this week he’s had to study late, _A_?”
A isn’t it B hasn’t it C isn’t he D hasn’t he
252. This is the first time that he has felt really relaxed for months, _B_?
A hasn’t he B isn’t it C isn’t he D hasn’t it
Provide a Better Life for Senior Citizens Now we have a growing population of senior citizens. To ensure happy lives for them has become a focus of attention. Our traditiona
Passage Twenty-five (Exploration of the Titanic) After resting on the ocean floor, split asunder and rusting, for nearly three-quarters of a century, a great ship seemed to