60. If I hadn’t stood under the ladder to catch you when you fell, you _A_ now.
A wouldn't be smiling B couldn't have smiled C won't smile D didn't smile
2. If you had studied the problem carefully yesterday, _C_.
A you won’t find any difficulty now B you would not have found any difficulty now
C you would not find any difficulty now D you have not found any difficulty now
3. He would be studying at the university now if he _C_ the entrance examination.
A passed B have passed C had passed D should have passed
16. It is a shame that he _B_ that poor little girl!
A deceived B should deceive C deceive D deceiving
18. Mrs. bliss kept the door and the windows shut lest the noise outside _D_ her son's sleep. [lest(以免，防备) 后面句子的谓语动词的形式都是：（should）+ 动词原形]
A would interfere with B had interfered with
C interfered with D should interfere with
21. The fifth generation computers, with artificial intelligence, _C_ and perfected now.
A) developed B have developed C are being developed D will have been developed
22. This ticket _C_ you to a free meal in our new restaurant.
A gives B grants C entitles D credits
A,B两项都要加双宾语，结构为：gives / grants sb. sth.
entitle sb. to sth. 使某人有权得到某物； credit A to B 相信A是由B造成的。
相信飞机失事是由飞行员错误造成的。 Credit the crash to the pilot's mistake.
crash 坠落，坠毁（专指飞机失事）； collision 碰撞（强调两个物体碰撞，如火车、汽车等）。
we are sorry, very sorry, terribly sorry, awfully sorry.
23. You _D_ her in her office last Friday; she's been out of town for two weeks.
A needn't have seen B must have seen
C might have seen D can't have seen
24. That was so serious a matter that I had no choice but _D_ the police.
A called in B calling in C call in D to call in
have no choice but to do sth. 别无选择，只能做...
25. She was so _B_ in her job that she didn't hear anybody knocking at the door.
A attracted B absorbed C drawn D concentrated
be attracted by 被…所吸引； be absorbed in 全神贯注（专注）于做…
be drawn in 被诱骗（诱使）做... ； concentrate on 专注于。
I was simply drawn in. 我是被诱骗上钩的。
27. At first, the speaker was referring to the problem of pollution in the country, but halfway in her speech, she suddenly _B_ to another subject.
A committed B switched C favoured D transmitted
switch to another subject 转换话题； switch to another channel 转换频道。
28. It is politely requested by the hotel management that radios _C_ after 11 o'clock at night. [虚拟语气]
A were not played B not to play C not be played D did not play
29. Although I like the appearance of the house, what really made me decide to buy it was the beautiful _D_ through the window.
A vision B look C picture D view
view n. 景色，风景，视野，视域。
Provide a Better Life for Senior Citizens Now we have a growing population of senior citizens. To ensure happy lives for them has become a focus of attention. Our traditiona
Passage Twenty-five (Exploration of the Titanic) After resting on the ocean floor, split asunder and rusting, for nearly three-quarters of a century, a great ship seemed to