23. A healthy life is frequently thought to be _D_ with the open countryside and homegrown food.
A tied B bound C involved D associated
be involved with 牵涉，卷入； be associated with 与...相关，联系起来。
homegrown food 自家种的食品； wine 葡萄酒； house wine 自家的酒。
33. The traditional approach _A_ with complex problems is to break them down into smaller, more easily managed problems.
A to dealing B in dealing C dealing D to deal
approach n. 方式，方法； approach to + 动名词。
43. It's already 5 o'clock now. Don't you think it's about time _C_?
A we are going home B we go home C we went home D we can go home
it's about time后面加句子，要用一般过去时来体现虚拟语气。
44. Lightning is a _A_ of electrical current from a cloud to the ground or from one cloud to another. [Lightning n. 闪电]
A rush B rainbow C rack D ribbon
rush n. 冲撞，冲击，撞击； rainbow n. 彩虹，幻想； rack n. 支架，挂架；
ribbon n. 缎带，丝带，绒带。
46. I've already told you that I'm going to buy it, _A_.
A however much it costs B however does it costs much
C how much does it cost D no matter how it costs
however在这里不表示转折，而是句子的引导词，这种情况下它相当于：no matter how。
47. New York _A_ second in the production of apples, producing 850,000,000 pounds this year. [rank 排名，名列第几，强调名列前茅；Big Apple 纽约]
A ranked B occupied C arranged D classified
Provide a Better Life for Senior Citizens Now we have a growing population of senior citizens. To ensure happy lives for them has become a focus of attention. Our traditiona
Passage Twenty-five (Exploration of the Titanic) After resting on the ocean floor, split asunder and rusting, for nearly three-quarters of a century, a great ship seemed to