48. It’s no use _B_ me not to worry.
A you tell B your telling C for you to have told D having told
It's no use + 动名词。 动名词的复合结构，宾格（形容词性物主代词）+ 动名词。
52. If it _A_ too much trouble, I’d love a cup of tea.
A isn’t B wasn’t C weren’t D hadn’t been
56. She was glad that her success would ___ for the women who would follow.
A make things easier B make it easier C be easier D be easier to make
make for 导致，促成；朝某个方向前进，走向那里。
60. We object _C_ punishing a whole group for one person’s fault.
A against B about C to D for
68. The newest satellite can _A_ a thousand telephone conversations and a color TV program at the same time.
A carry B extend C bring D take
carry vt. 传送，传输； extend vt. 延伸，延续（extend to 延伸到，延续到）。
fetch vt. 去拿来，去请来，去叫来； fetch water 打水。
41. The grey building is where the workers live, and the white one is where the spare parts _B_. [spare parts零部件]
A are producing B are produced C produced D being produced
48. _A_ a teacher in a university, it is necessary to have at least a master's degree.
A To become B Become C One become D On becoming
master's degree 硕士学位； 当介词on后面加动词ing形式时表示时间概念“在…之后”。
49. The little man was _C_ more than one metre fifty tall.
A nearly B quite C hardly D almost
hardly more than 不足，不到。
36. The little man was _B_ one metre fifty high.
A almost more than B hardly more than C nearly more than D as much as
53. Medical care reform has become this country's most important public health _C_.
A question B stuff C matter D issue
matter 事物，事情； question 有疑而问，并且有待回答的问题；
questions and answers Q & A 问与答； issue n. 问题（强调的是政治方面的问题）。
1999年前，台湾问题Taiwan issue；1999年后，台湾问题Taiwan question，态度转变。
60. If you don't like to swim, you _B_ stay at home.
A should as well B may as well C can as well D would as well
may as well 还是，到不如。
70. They are teachers and don't realize _A_ to start and run a company.
A what it takes B what takes it C what they take D what takes them
start and run a company 创立并经营一家公司。
Provide a Better Life for Senior Citizens Now we have a growing population of senior citizens. To ensure happy lives for them has become a focus of attention. Our traditiona
Passage Twenty-five (Exploration of the Titanic) After resting on the ocean floor, split asunder and rusting, for nearly three-quarters of a century, a great ship seemed to