1. Cinderella was head over heels in love with Prince Charming.
head over heels in love: when someone is totally in love and is excited about it 深深爱上某人、爱得神魂颠倒
2. To get Judy to go out with him, Bob lied and told her that her boyfriend was seeing another woman. "All's fair in love and war", he told himself.
All's fair in love and war: In some situations, such as when you are in love or waging war, you are allowed to be deceitful in order to get what you want. 在爱情和战争中，一切都情有可原。
3. My Grandma likes to dance with me: she's very young at heart.
young at heart: when a person thinks and behaves as if they are younger than their actual age 人老心不老、心态年轻
4. Tom is so handsome – he's a real heart-throb.
heart-throb: a famous person who people find attractive 迷人的出名男子，大众情人（尤指男演员或歌手）
5. I told my friend that he had upset me and we had a heart-to-heart.
heart-to-heart: a serious talk between people, where they talk openly and honestly about their feelings 坦诚亲切的交谈；谈心
6. My Auntie Susan played Cupid when she introduced my brother to her friend.
played Cupid: to arrange for two people to meet, hoping that they will fall in love with each other 扮演红娘的角色
7. I had a change of heart and decided not to go on the date.
change of heart: when someone changes their mind or opinion about something 改变主意
8. The witch cackled as she cast her spell on the love potion. "Now the prince will fall in love with me", she said.
love potion: a spell that makes someone fall in love with you when they drink it 爱情魔药
9. Sometimes I think she's lovely, but sometimes I don't like her at all. It's a love-hate relationship.
love-hate: to have conflicting feelings about a person 又爱又恨
10. They call each other 'sweetie-pie' and 'cuddle-monster'. They are very lovey-dovey.
lovey-dovey: to be very affectionate towards another person. This is often used in a negative way. 过于情意绵绵的