65. The coming of the railways in the 1830s _A_ our society and economic life.
A transformed B transported C transferred D transmitted
transform 改革，变革，改变； transport 运输； transfer 转移，移动；
transmit 传送，播送；疾病的传染，传播； transplant 移植。
48. Some diseases are _D_ by certain water animals.
A transplanted B transformed C transported D transmitted
49. Wouldn't you rather your child _B_ to bed early?
A go B went C would go D goes
would rather的两种用法：1 would rather + 动词原形；
2 would rather + 句子（句子谓语动词用一般过去时体现虚拟语气）。
50. Although Anne is happy with her success she wonders _B_ will happen to her private life. [wonder后面要加疑问词]
A that B what C it D this
51. The words of his old teacher left a _C_ impression on his mind. He is still influenced by them. [lasting adj. 持久的，永久的； liberal adj. 开明的，心胸开阔的]
A long B lively C lasting D liberal
52. Mike's uncle insists _D_ in this hotel.
A staying not B not to stay C that he would not stay D that he not stay
insist的两种用法：1 insist on … 坚持，坚决要求；
2 insist + that引导的从句（从句谓语动词为[should] + 动词原形）
53. We agree to accept _D_ they thought was the best tourist guide.
A whatever B whomever C whichever D whoever
they thought是插入语，可以不看； tourist guide 导游。
56. Although many people view conflict as bad, conflict is sometimes useful _C_ it forces people to test relative merits of their attitudes and behaviors.
A by which B to which C in that D so that
in that 因为； conflict n. 冲突； relative merits 相比较而言的优点； so that 以至于。
Provide a Better Life for Senior Citizens Now we have a growing population of senior citizens. To ensure happy lives for them has become a focus of attention. Our traditiona
Passage Twenty-five (Exploration of the Titanic) After resting on the ocean floor, split asunder and rusting, for nearly three-quarters of a century, a great ship seemed to