41. She ought to stop work; she has a headache because she _A_ too long.
A has been reading B had read C is reading D read
had read 过去完成时要与一般过去时搭配。
has been reading 现在完成进行时：指某行为从过去一点到现在一直在进行。
42. Niagara Falls is a great tourist _B_, drawing millions of visitors every year.
A attention B attraction C appointment D arrangement
tourist attraction 旅游胜地； attention n. 注意力； appointment n. 委任的职位，约会；
date n. 日期，约会，枣；表示约会时指的是异性之间的私人约会。 arrangement n. 布置，安排
blind date 两人第一次见面的约会。 appointment 指公事性质的，比较正式的约会。
43. I don't mind _B_ the decision as long as it is not too late.
A you to delay making B your delaying making
C your delaying to make D you delay to make
mind 后要加动名词； delay v. 耽搁，延误（后面也要加动名词）
45. Corn originated in the New World and thus was not known in Europe until Columbus found it _A_ in Cuba.
A being cultivated B been cultivated C having cultivated D cultivating
46. The sale usually takes place outside the house, with the audience _C_ on benches, chairs or boxes.
A having seated B seating C seated D having been seated
Be seated please. 请坐。 英语中只有及物动词才有被动语态。
47. This kind of glasses manufactured by experienced craftsmen _B_ comfortably.
A is worn B wears C wearing D are worn
Provide a Better Life for Senior Citizens Now we have a growing population of senior citizens. To ensure happy lives for them has become a focus of attention. Our traditiona
Passage Twenty-five (Exploration of the Titanic) After resting on the ocean floor, split asunder and rusting, for nearly three-quarters of a century, a great ship seemed to